I've spent 6 years trying to sign into my blog, Totally Obsessed With All Things Creative, with absolutely NO LUCK.
It has been beyond frustrating. You would think in all this time I would have found someone to help me get back into it but I have not.
So let us see if we can make a new start.
I see I need to create a new background...which I know I will find challenging. to be honest, I find most things challenging these days.
I'm not going to try to pick up where I left off. I'll just start where I am today.
Ive had a finish or two since I last posted anything.....
I always like to get a pic of my quilts outside at the farm.
Here is is hanging over the stairway.
I made this last fall /winter in an effort to use up a very large bin of green scraps. I didn't actually come close to making a dent in that bin.😟
This next top was just quilted this past winter after hanging in my closet for a number of years. It was also part of an effort to use up some stash. It used up some, but not much!
Before I reach my maximum frustration level I'll move on to other tasks today. Perhaps Ill give this a go again tomorrow.
S.




Welcome back!
ReplyDeleteI sure wish I could revive my previous blog! Thanks for rejoining me!
Delete